Some great perks for all my good friends . . .
and heading towards 70 . . .
- Kidnappers aren't very interested in you.
- In a hostage situation, you are likely to be released first.
- No one expects you to run--anywhere.
- People call at 9 p.m. and ask, "Did I wake you?"
- People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
- There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
- Things you buy now won't wear out.
- You can eat supper at 4 p.m.
- You can live without sex but not your glasses.
- You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
- You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
- You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.
- You sing along with elevator music.
- Your eyes won't get much worse.
- Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.'
- Your joints are more accurate meterorologists than the national weather service.
- Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
- Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageble size.
Love all you guys!
Never try to tell everything you know; it may take too short a time. --Norman Ford