This is just for fun. A friend emailed it to me and I thought it was good for a laugh. Some people just insist on keepin' it simple! Enjoy!
The Hillbilly's Ten Commandments
1) Just one God.
2) Honor yer Ma & Pa
3) No tellin' tales or gossipin'
4) Git yourself to Sunday meetin'
5) Put nothin' before God
6) No foolin' around with another fella's gal
7) No killin'
8) Watch yer mouth
9) Don't take what ain't yers
10) Don't be hankerin' for yer buddy's stuff
You can't get any plainer than that, huh?
Modern day is almost synonymous with stress. Here are the first five ways to help reduce some of it.
1) Pray (simple enough!)
2) Go to bed on time. Hmmm.
3) Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed. Ok-a-y.
4) Say "no" to projects that won't fit into your time schedule or that will compromise your mental health. Very good.
5) Delegate tasks to capable others. (This is especially good for all the Type A personalities)
When we obey Him, every path He guides us on is fragrant with His loving kindness and His truth. Based on Psalm 25:10