- paying a good deed forward. Recently we had a couple in front of us at a drive-thru pay for our meal.
- buying the woman you love what she loves: flowers and mints. Hubby does that often. Love that man back.
- playing ridiculous games with grandson. Like: "play I'm a dog and I get on the sofa, Gwandma."
- helping said grandson's ear to quit hurting by my attention and some great essential oils.
- preparing meals my family loves
- smiling at a frowning clerk
- taking a deep breath when other drivers tempt me to be impatient
- sharing God's love when it's hard or I'm scared. Even when I don't believe I've done wrong, but being the first (and sometimes only) person to say "I'm sorry."
Sunday, February 25, 2018
Friday, February 23, 2018
February Contest Question
Since this is the "love" month,
my last question for the month is:
Share a scripture or a quote about love
Anything pertaining to CLEAN LOVE:
advice, an old saying from your ancestors,
or a memory of a precious act of love.
This is the last question for February.
Next week, February 28,
I will announce a winner!
Prizes for February:
and a kindle copy of
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Question: Does Christina read the last page first?
Faithful reader of my books, Christina Ratliff,
is on my blog today!
I hope you enjoy
this interview with her.
Do you have a favorite genre, and if so, why do you enjoy reading it?
The older times--because it would have been neat to have lived back then.
Did you have a favorite childhood book/author?
Do you ever read the ending of a book first?
No, it would ruin the book.
If one character you've read about showed up at your house, which one would be the most feared/least wanted? Why?
The Devil I never want to meet him
Besides reading, do you have any hobbies? Can you tell us a bit about them: why you like them, why you began with them, etc.
- Puzzles because I use to do them with my grandma!
- Swimming because I enjoy swimming!
If you could be/do an occupation—whatever you would like, no strings attached—what would that be?
Do you have a favorite childhood memory?
Dressing up like Santa Claus and passing out gifts for my grandma!
Do you have a favorite scripture? Why?
John 3:16 It was the first scripture I ever learned
If you were writing a novel—give us a fun first line:
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful unicorn that I rode to the magical kingdom.
What's your favorite meal with family and friends?
Homemade Mac and cheese
Do you like spiritual themes in the books you read?
What is one of the happiest moments of your life or an accomplishment that you’re especially proud of?
My Marriage and my 3 Beautiful babies!
Give me five of your favorite likes (example: seasons, holidays, snacks, colors, quirks, etc) and five dislikes (pet peeves, seasons, slang, food, etc.) :
- snack Cheese,
- favorite colors teal and pink!
- the word retarded,
- someone to call someone stupid,
- and when my kids fight!
Hope you enjoyed reading about one of my fans. Next month: Tim Double
- Check in on Friday, this week, for this week's Contest Questions.
- Next week Winner will be announced!