- Name the one sport in which no one knows the score or the victor until the contest ends.
- What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?
- Of all vegetables only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. What are these two perennial vegetables?
- What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
- There is a pear brandy with a real pear on the inside of the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, the bottle genuine--not cut and put together. How did the pear get inside the bottle?
- Only three words in standard English begin with the letters "dw" and they are common words. Can you name two?
- There are 14 punctuation marks in the English grammar. Name half.
- Name the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, or cooked except fresh.
- Name six or more things that you can wear on your feet that begins with the letter s.
Trivia about our upcoming interviewee: Cindy Woodsmall:
Cindy writes Christian Amish Romance
Independence Day Trivia:
Which of these are the first words of the Declaration of Independence.
- When in the course of human events...
- Four score and seven years ago...
- We have nothing to fear but fear itself...
- The Congress shall make no law...
Seeing how God works in nature can help us understand how He works in our lives. --Janette Oke