Everyone in the restaurant noticed and looked at us and then at the man. The old geezer was creating a nuisance with my beautiful baby.
I stood awestruck.
He pried Erik from his chest, lovingly and longingly, as though he were in pain. I received my baby, and the man said, "God bless you, ma'am, you've given me my Christmas gift."
- Choose a wide glass vase; add stones or pebbles (carefully)
- Choose a selection of spring bulbs and lace at the bottom of vase in the midst of the stones
- Tie a ribbon around the vase
- Add a small amount of water to the stones to make the bulbs grow
- It's great to watch the roots appear and then the plant itself!