Thursday, March 06, 2008

I've Been Challenged!

LOL. Yeah, it's true. Someone wanted to know which one of the list (last post) applies to me the most. After scanning them, I chose this one:

Faith is the ability to not panic.

Dictionary says about panic: unreasoning fear.

Ever experience it? Yep, afraid so.
When?

Well . . . since you asked . . .

  1. When I've volunteered more than I'm capable of producing in a reasonable amount of time.
  2. When I need to accomplish something and I'm down sick with the flu and a cold.
  3. When I don't have any desire to edit, but I know I have to.

Three instances of very real fear or panic for me. Unreasonable. Probably, because somehow everything usually comes out okay if not perfect.

Who asks for perfect?

Just stopping in with a few lines of nonsense and to let you know I've been out of it. Monday, I thought I was a goner. Today, I think I may have been granted a reprieve. Panic, panic, what it doesn't do to poor souls. Sigh. If only I had more faith.



Quote:
By asking the impossible, we attain the best possible. --Italian proverb


Blessings

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...