Taffy's still the queen of the farm.
- Still tearing out of the house barking and trying to stir up some action.
- Still running around the garden pond so the frogs will jump in the pond where they belong.
- Still chasing the cats; what a delight. (BTW: bought son #1 a plaque with three cats on it that said:
"We were good, but the dog was scratching the sofa again."
- Still guarding her humans from mean ole Noah (who's five times bigger than Taffy). He puts up with her and probably thinks she's a spoiled female her takes a little indulgence. Laugh.
- Still eats Noah's food and "saves" hers.
- Still tears up the stairs with me when I go to see how much hubby's got done remodeling. If she thinks I didn't stay long enough, she'll sit at the top of the stairs and stare at me.
- Still thinks she deserves the best and choicest tidbits of treats.
- Still bosses around the other animals around Sunnybank Farm.
- Still's the sweetest dog in the world.
After all is said and done, more is said than done.