Here's the list . . .
(In case you haven't learned this about me yet, I LOVE lists!)
- Besides, traveling?
- Finished the final edits of my loved historical suspense/romance.
- And got it in the mail to my patient agent.
- Worked on expanding one of my romances.
- Doing heavy research for the second in my historical suspense/romance trilogy
An aside to all of you: Any one knowledgeable about WWII out there that wants to email me privately to brainstorm?
- I'm also trying to figure out how to start the second in my contemporary suspense. Sigh. First chapter is done, but will probably re-do the second and third.
- And I need to begin a new novel. We'll see where this goes.
- Am brainstorming about a couple articles I'm wanting to write.
- Brainstorming about some other things.
- Editing some things for some possible contests.
Enough about all that.
You have a great day.
Everybody knows that if you are too careful you are so occupied in being careful that you are sure to stumble over something. --Gertrude Stein