Always thankful for good things that come into my life. Here's a few for you to perusal:
- Talked to agent today. She loved my historical that's filled with suspense and romance. Yeah! And she's already sent it out. More rah, rahs!
- Started today filling my bookshelves that hubby built especially for my collection of books (and stuff). Now that's what I call fun. (okay, so it doesn't take much to make me happy!)
- One of my cats got well. I was sure she would not live.
- Finished expanding my third romance so it could be sent to a publisher with different requirements.
- Saw some stoneware I loved. Might start acquiring that.
- Although I like it sometimes, I'm so glad we didn't get lots of snow this week. Cold, but still able to travel.
- Just discovered a cute blog from a young friend that I think I'm going to like reading.
- My first cat in several years died. I'm still feeling upset over him. He was a sweet pewter & white long hair.
- A good friend made a wrong decision today. I hope there's not more trouble down the road for this person.
I praise loudly; I blame softly. --Catherine the Second