Friday, October 09, 2009

I NEED HELP!

Sorry, not mentally. Smile.

How can you help me?
  • I need you to spread the word about my blog. Ask your friends to pop in now and then.
  • Become one of my followers. It's easy and you'll have another followerer for your blog too when you let me know you've signed on.
  • Enjoy the contests I occasionally sponsor. Who doesn't enjoy a free book or free gift certificate now and then? I know many of you email me with comments too. Thanks for those!
  • Buy and read books from the authors I recommend!

And big thanks to all of you.

Quote:
God uses ordinary people. You don't have to be smart or beautiful (thank God!) . . . all you need is a pure heart. --Rick Warren

Blessings

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...