Want a good life? Then . . .
- Take time to think--and enjoy a great source of power.
- Take time to play--and know the secret of perpetual youth.
- Take time to read--and gain from the fountain of wisdom.
- Take time to love--and feel the warmth of soul.
- Take time to pray--and draw from the greatest power on earth.
- Take time to be friendly--and rejoice in the pervading happiness.
- Take time to laugh--and hear the music of the soul.
- Take time to listen--and realize the experiences of others.
- Take time to give--for life is too short to be selfish.
- Take time to work--and pay the price of success.
--Jerry R. Lambert.
Love this quote:
It is a brave thing to have courage to be an individual; it is also, perhaps, a lonely thing. But it is better than not being an individual, which is to be nobody at all. --Eleanor Roosevelt