- Thanks for sharing your valuable experience and wisdom. I highly recommend your book to others. —Tom Lagana, author of Chicken Soup for the Prisoner’s Soul.
- What a wonderful book… It is on my list of must read books. It is full of humor, pathos, tears, and nitty gritty information. Toni tells it like it is. There is no sugar coating, but she gently fills your heart with hope. I purchased a copy for myself and quickly ordered one for my husband and two for friends. —Bobbie Pierce, author, prison activist, and wife of a prisoner in Arizona.
- This is much more than a how-to book, it's a realistic look at what it's really like to try to support (emotionally, legally, financially) someone in prison. It's also a very human book about people in a difficult situation. —Anne Rose-Pierce, founder of 17 Years After, an Oregon based prison reform organization.
- Toni’s book is used in both our male and female programs at Southside Regional Jail. We recommend her book to anyone dealing with the human side of incarceration. —Morgan Moss and Penny Patton, founders of The Center for Therapeutic Justice.
- Toni's book is a must for everyone that has someone in prison. It is even good read for anyone. I’m starting my own live support group next week…and I am going to recommend it to everyone to read it. —Kathy Groves, wife of a convict serving 10 years.
- I just finished this book and it is awesome. As the wife of an Alabama prisoner, it seemed as though parts of the book were written about my life. Thank you for this book and for caring about the prisoners and their loved ones. —Monica, Alabama
- This is a wonderful book for the millions of people who have loved ones on the "other side." I keep a copy by my bedside and refer to it when I need encouragement. …This book should be read by everyone, because our entire society will be impacted by the release of our incarcerated once their time has been served. —Sharon, North Carolina
Blessings, and don't miss Toni's interview!