Donna Winters is giving away FOUR books from her
Lighthouse Collection. Don't miss out on a chance to win them!
How could you possibly win these FOUR books?
- Drop by on Wednesday, April 28th,
- leave a comment telling Donna and me why YOU should win these books
- Include your email address (MUST be done, for a way to contact you).
Here's a brief blurb about the four books:
- The stories of Charlotte, Aurora, and Bridget Richards, three sisters of a lightkeeping family, feature three different lighthouses of Northern Michigan, 1891-1900.
- The light at South Manitou Island shines the way for youngest sister, Charlotte Richards, in her going out for adventure and her coming home to her forever love.
- Oldest sister, Aurora, departs for neighboring North Manitou Island and the keeper’s quarters there, where tragedy, isolation, and interlopers challenge her forever romance.
- Middle sister, Bridget heads for a new life on the mainland and no lack of ardent suitors, unaware that her skills would be required to keep the Grand Traverse Entrance light burning.
- The spin-off story, Rosalie of Grand Traverse Bay, brings Rosalie Foxe north from her southern home to encounter undeserved legal entanglements and the romantic advances of Kenton McKune.
Characters from the lighthouse trilogy abound in this turn-of-the-20th-century Traverse City story.