- My writing talent
- That I've been able to write and finish six novels with another almost completed
- That I have a wonderful agent who works hard for me
- That even though she doesn't know it, she always calls when I need her the worst. Smile
- That I've made friends with some of my agent's other clients
- For Jen who's blog is fun and teaches me a lot about blogging
- For Lisa who's blog is educational and encourages me to stand up for what I believe in this world
- For Allen who knows his stuff on his blog
- For John and his ministry
- For Doug and how he encourages us to market.
Monday, August 02, 2010
My Monday's List of Gratitude
In Case Anyone is Wondering What's Going on with few posts lately-- I'm taking a short hiatus. Deciding where I want to...
Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day. Ever hear that ditty when you were a child? It rained yesterday, and I was kind of look...
If you know me at all, you know I LOVE mysteries and suspense (with a touch of humor and romance!). So it is with real pleasure that I welco...
"I can write a book." "I have an idea. Can you use it in a book?" "Anyone can write a book." Really? Wha...