Summer Reading Extravaganza
Hot diggety dog! My friend, Suzanne, and I are cooking up some summer relaxation time for TWO people.
FOUR books for ONE Fortunte (LUCKY?) person who's chosen from this blog and . . .
FOUR books for ONE fortunate (LUCKY?) person who's chosen from Suzanne's blog!
What more could a reader ask for than to have FOUR FREE BOOKS given to them to enjoy all summer long?
Here's what to do:
- Comment whenever you see a post about this summer reading extravaganza! I'll make sure to have at least one or two mentions a week about this contest! Don't miss out; you get your name in the "baggie" for every comment.
Want EXTRA chances? Then . . .
- Broadcast this contest! On your blog. Facebook. Twitter. Shoutlife. Email. Snail Mail. Word of mouth. Airplane messages. Message in a bottle. Messenger Boy. I trust you. Just make sure you mention it in your comments HERE so I can add your name.
- Check out my friend Suzanne's blog for an extra chance. And don't forget, by doing that, you're getting chances to win her FOUR books too.
- Become a follower
- The General's Notorious Widow by Stephan Bly (historical western)
- The Restitution by M. L. Tyndall (historical/pirates)
- Rain Song by Alice Wisler (contemporary dealing w/a woman raised in Japan but who vows never to return)
- Summer of Joy by Ann H. Gabhart (contemporary w/touches of suspense and humor)
And the four books she's giving away:
- Wonders Never Cease by Tim Downs
- Almost Forever by Deb Raney
- The Alarmists by Don Hoesel
- An Irishwoman's Tale by Patti Lacy (autographed)