Friday, November 11, 2011

Crazy Stuff About Me

I got this idea from my friend Jeanette's blog post (check out her website at:
.
Hopefully this won't gross you out or disgust you . . . that you'll find it interesting, weird, and funny.

If not, love me anyhow, and by all means, post a couple crazy things about yourself! Have fun.

  • Love to rub my hubby's feet (I know so many who think their hubby's feet are gross; not me!)
  • Love coffee, but can't drink it after Sunday morning church--I have no idea why! Weird.
  • Can't stand for hubby to bother the radio in the vehicle; I'm in charge of radio stations! lol
  • Love rocks (stones)!
  • Love vanilla cream chocolate covered peanuts; can't stand the maplenut cream ones, but love maple nut goodies. Now, that's crazy!

Your turn!

Blessings

1 comment:

Diane said...

Fun list and not too crazy! I loved Jeanette's too. :O)

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...