I'm so excited and thrilled with my upcoming book, The Redemption of Caralynne Hayman, that I've decided to do something special!
EVERY month until its release date I'm going to offer some kind of contest for those who participate. Sometimes the requirements will be easy like last month and this month, sometimes harder, but always, always fun! Sometimes the gift will be one item; sometimes multiple items.
For your information (and perhaps you already knew this. If so, bear with me, please!) February has SIX special days this month:
- February 2: Candlemas day, the halfway point between Christmas and Easter. Yes.
- February 4: Thank a postman day. Hmmm.
- February 9: Happy Chocolate Day. Oooo la la!
- February 14: Valentine's Day (sigh: romance is in the air)
- February 15: Single Awareness Day (well, we do love all you singles!)
- February 20: Love Your Pet Day (whether you have a pet or not, you still get a gift if you win!)
Well, for every special day listed, I'm going to add another gift to some lucky person. Here are some of the gifts to be included:
* A beautiful lacy scarf
(gorgeous! You'll look fabulous!)
* A bag of Godiva chocolates
(for the chocolate day!)
* A beautiful 3-D journal
(to write down all your memories and thoughts OR to write some notes for your next book!)
a $15.00 gift certificate from Amazon or Walmart
(to save to buy my book OR to spend however you want!)
TWO more gifts coming. Smile.
Tell me the most special and creative way you'd love to spend with your husband/wife, boy/girl friend or even just a best friend. Include your email addy in the comment section. You can also friend me on fb and comment on my fb page.
Someone will win; it might be YOU!