Friday, June 14, 2013

A Little Bit of My World . . .

Something to brighten your day!
My earliest flower:
can't remember the name,
but lovely, hardy blossom!
 
 
 
 
 Field Flowers found recently during a grandson/grandparent day
 
 
 
~~~~~
 
It's getting closer.
Publishing date for The Redemption of Caralynne Hayman is September 2013!
I'm holding a contest every month until release date!
Check here
or on my facebook timeline for updates.
 
WANNA be a "The Redemption of Caralynne Hayman Champion"?
Contact me here for info (Carole's Champions' page)
or email me at browncarole212(at)yahoo(dot)com.
 
 
~~~~~
 
What am I reading?
 
* I married an Idiot by Elaine Miller
* Get Known Before the Book Deal by Christina Katz
* Dramatica PRO
* Skull Creek Stakeout by Eddie Jones
* The Maze by Jason Brannon
* Days of Vines and Roses by Linda Rondeau
* Pinterest Savvy: How I Got One Million Followers by Melissa Taylor
 
* and many more waiting . . .
 
 
Super blessings today!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...