- The blessing of a song that touched my heart yesterday--just when I needed it! I'm in awe of God's love for me
- God's answer to prayer when my grandson locked the door after we were outside playing & couldn't get the door unlocked! Mighty is our God!
- Knowing that God cares for my mother even in her confusion and mental state.
- The season--it makes me happy.
- A great critique from my friend Molly!
- Honesty even when it hurts.
- Giving aid because we're able, even when it hurts.
- Those who help out.
- The growth of spirituality I see in certain people.
- The fact that God never gives us more than we handle.
Monday, September 29, 2014
Monday Morning Gratitudes
In Case Anyone is Wondering What's Going on with few posts lately-- I'm taking a short hiatus. Deciding where I want to...
Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day. Ever hear that ditty when you were a child? It rained yesterday, and I was kind of look...
If you know me at all, you know I LOVE mysteries and suspense (with a touch of humor and romance!). So it is with real pleasure that I welco...
"I can write a book." "I have an idea. Can you use it in a book?" "Anyone can write a book." Really? Wha...