Monday, October 20, 2014

Thankfulness for . . .

My life:

  • the desire to write
  • the privilege of seeing my name on THREE books
  • the adventures I've shared with family
  • the awesomeness of serving such a magnificent God
The excitement over my new WWII novel: With Music in Their Hearts:
  • being able to dedicate it to my mother
  • the fun of writing this novel
  • seeing the results of my labors poured into it.
My Favorite Time of the Year:
  • Getting to enjoy another beautiful October!
  • Learning new things all the time.
  • Gaining new friends; enjoying the fellowship with old ones
  • Anticipating a camping trip with hubby and grandson
Thank you, God, for my blessings today!

Amen.



No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...