Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Little Bit of My Life




What on Earth is Going On?

I received this sweet post on facebook Tuesday morning from a young friend. Meant the world to me and put a happy face in my heart! 










My dear friend, you'll never know how truly special you are to me! You may not think much of yourself, but I think the world of you, you are amazing.










Especially  since I've been struggling with depression over the tragic deaths of my aunt and niece. God is good though and is seeing me through it all! It's people who love me and who pray for me, my precious hubby who understands and is there for me, my own faith in God, and the trust I have that He does know all the whys and whats and wherefores, that keeps me on track and tightening my grip on his all-powerful hand. 



Then, and this is close to my heart! I'd like to share: 
Help! I'm needing a few reviews! 

Everyone who's read one of my novels:


  • The Redemption of Caralynne Hayman
  • Hog Insane
  • With Music in Their Hearts


but hasn't reviewed it, if you review & either email me, pm me, or let me know on this post that you did and which book . . . 

I'll put your name in a drawing for a $10 AMZN gift card. 

Could buy several kindle books (watch my author page for good deals on authors I like or books I like) or another great print book! 

Go!




THEN, some fun stuff . . .






Can't you just see this in Emma Jaine's 
(in the book: With Music in Their Hearts) 
bedroom? Oh, I can!!










I've found a NEW Hobby! I positively love these:

Lisa Petrie's photo.



And this wonderful word of advice for an author 
who gets overwhelmed a tad bit now and then!
"Do one piece of marketing a day." --Carol Round


And my scripture for this post:
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high
shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
--Psalm 91:1
I love, love, love this chapter!


Blessings!

2 comments:

Marilyn Vandivier said...

Answers to questions:
potted plant, Ps. 91:1, and amazing. Thank you for your contest.

Caryl Kane said...

1. Fairy Gardens
2. Psalm 91:1
3. Amazing
Bonus: Real cheesecake and fruit

psalm103and138{at]gmail[dot]com

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...