Monday, February 09, 2015

Monday Morning Gratitudes


  • Snow! Yep, cause it makes me even more thankful for the coming spring!
  • Snow! Cold, yes. Hard to get around in? Yes. but it's a beautiful creation by God, and so I choose to be thankful for snow.
  • Moonlit nights: they stir my imagination and hopefully not my pyscho part. Lol
  • Owls. They make me happy to look at them. The big-eyed, hooting creatures. 
  • Wise decisions from my husband
  • Good deals
  • Surprise parties that make the recipient happy.
  • Grateful for the loving family that rallied around a brother they loved
  • Glad I still have my mother
  • Glad my sons live close enough I see them frequently.
Blessings!

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...