- Of times shopping with mom, the small ham sandwiches and bottles of grape and orange soda we snacked on
- Of laughing ourselves silly when she wanted to apply for a job and I drove around and around again till she got up the nerve
- Of watching her exercise at night
- Of the many things she bought me just cause . . .
- Of our talks and laughs, the hard, disagreeable times but the good times too
- Of her wreck . . .
- How I miss her and always will
Monday, August 03, 2015
Monday Morning Gratitudes
Memories . . .
I love this first-born son of mine. He has such a big heart is kind and fun to be with (most of the time. Lol) He can be quite...
If you know me at all, you know I LOVE mysteries and suspense (with a touch of humor and romance!). So it is with real pleasure that I welco...
"I can write a book." "I have an idea. Can you use it in a book?" "Anyone can write a book." Really? Wha...
125 th Anniversary of the Cherokee Strip Land Run of 1893 By Jodie Wolfe Welcome to the Story Sparks multi-Author Blog Tour. Betw...