- Of times shopping with mom, the small ham sandwiches and bottles of grape and orange soda we snacked on
- Of laughing ourselves silly when she wanted to apply for a job and I drove around and around again till she got up the nerve
- Of watching her exercise at night
- Of the many things she bought me just cause . . .
- Of our talks and laughs, the hard, disagreeable times but the good times too
- Of her wreck . . .
- How I miss her and always will
Monday, August 03, 2015
Monday Morning Gratitudes
Memories . . .
Cat My cat is quiet. She moves without a sound. Sometimes she stretches herself into curving on tiptoe. Sometimes she crouc...
Christmas has come and gone. The new year, January 1, 2019, has come and gone. It's time to put those "after-the-holidays-blues...
What are your plans for 2019? Work harder? Save more? Gain a promotion? Increase your income? All good resolutions. B...
Do You Know this? German tradition holds that if the sun comes out on Candlemas, the precursor to Groundhog Day, the hedgehog (or badg...