- Leaves. I love the colors and the crunch
- Cooler weather. Love being able to don sweaters and sweatshirts, cooler weather clothing
- Weiner Roasts. Autumn begs for roasted hotdogs and toasted marshmallows, smores for the kids -- big and little -- corn on the cob, the fire warming one side of your body at a time, and old fashion hictory/sassafras sticks
- Decorating. Love, love, love decorating for Autumn. Wreaths, and lights and colors. Pumpkins, and hay bales, and Crysathemums. Gorgeous time.
- Desserts and other "Fallish" food I don't eat much through the year. Autumn is the best time to eat certain desserts like pumpkin pies, bringing out the soups, and other cooler weather foods. Who wants to eat soup on a 90 degree day?
What are your favorite things about Fall?