I've got a lot of things to be especially thankful for this year. Yes, I went thru what to me was a horrendous time for awhile. Yes, I wasn't sure I'd make it. BUT God saw me through. I'm eternally grateful. Today, I'm appreciative.
God answered marvelous prayers for me the first part of the year:
* He worked in a "behind-the-scenes" manner on others. A breath taking answer for me!
* He answered in three sweet ways, in the event of my mother's passing:
1.) He gave her an easy passing
2.) I was able to be with her, along with my husband, when she crossed to the other side.
3.) God gave us a perfect day for her memorial/funeral day.
* Hubby and I learned one valuable lesson this summer.
* God blessed my debut novel with another Award: USA Best Books of 2015, winner
* God gave my book, Hog Insane, a wonderful promotion for three days this fall.
* God helped me prepare and edit the first novel in my new Romantic Mystery series: Sabotaged Christmas. Releasing soon!
Thank you, God. Why wouldn't I believe He will continue to answer prayer?