- a hubby who brings me coffee every morning.
- hugs from my grandboys.
- words of praise from my daughter in law
- happy birthday wishes from many friends and loved ones!
- roses from hubby
- breakfast with hubby
- a church who loves us and shows it
- God, who is everlastingly patient
Monday, November 02, 2015
Monday Morning Gratitudes
Isn't it wonderful to be alive? Today, I'm thankful for:
A book blurb is one of the most important items of a marketing plan. Without it, you will find it harder to "sell" your book ...
Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day. Ever hear that ditty when you were a child? It rained yesterday, and I was kind of look...
If you know me at all, you know I LOVE mysteries and suspense (with a touch of humor and romance!). So it is with real pleasure that I welco...
"I can write a book." "I have an idea. Can you use it in a book?" "Anyone can write a book." Really? Wha...