Tickled that one of my favorite people (and not just during the Autumn season) is visiting today. Read on to find out what's on her list!
Autumn is one of my favorite times of year. Here are 5 reasons I love autumn.
1. Sweaters: I love to wear sweaters, and in Autumn I can get them out of storage.
2. Leaves: Who doesn't love when the leaves change colors? This is a picture from my land in Tennessee
with the autumn leaves changing.
3. Fall Back: I love getting the extra hour of sleep I missed when we sprang forward for Daylight Savings Time.
4. Décor: The colors for fall are so warm and bright. I love to decorate my house for autumn. Here's a flower arrangement I made.
5. Thanksgiving: Autumn means Thanksgiving is coming. I love to have everyone for Thanksgiving and cook a feast from scratch. I'm a pretty good cook. And I love to get out my pretty dishes and set the table for Thanksgiving Dinner. Here's my table from last year.
Honorable Mentions: I also love Autumn bonfires, hayrides, and corn mazes.
Tamera is the leader of a ministry called Revival Fire For Kids where she mentors other children’s leaders, teaches workshops, and is a children’s ministry consultant and children’s evangelist. She has curriculum published and is a recipient of the 2007 National Children’s Leaders Association Shepherd’s Cup for lifetime achievement in children’s ministry.
Noah Andrews, a soldier with the Ohio Seventh Regiment can’t wait to get home now that his three year
enlistment is coming to an end. He plans to start a new life with his young wife.
Molly was only sixteen when she married her hero husband. She prayed every day for him to return home safe and take over the burden of running a farm.
But they can’t keep the war from following Noah home. Can they build a life together when his soldier’s heart comes between them?
Available on Amazon in paperback and eBook.
Has Tamera listed anything you haven't thought about that you enjoy about Autumn?