- kindness. All men should be kind both to humans and animals. A huge plus!
- polite. Who doesn't love a man who uses manners like it's second nature to him?
- a born champion of the underdog. True, it can get him in trouble, but it doesn't stop him.
- knows his own mind. Yeah, I love a man who doesn't have to follow the crowd.
- well dressed. And I'm not saying expensive clothes. I'm saying, a man who dresses well whether he's working or playing.
- confident. A man who can handle situations and who is trustworthy when needed..
- thoughtful, even when busy. Who thinks to write love notes, or pass out a compliment, who picks wildflowers and still holds my hand.
Wednesday, August 03, 2016
I'll Love You Forever!
What makes a true husband?
Hubby Brown, I still love you and will . . . forever and forever.
In Case Anyone is Wondering What's Going on with few posts lately-- I'm taking a short hiatus. Deciding where I want to...
Rain, rain, go away. Come again some other day. Ever hear that ditty when you were a child? It rained yesterday, and I was kind of look...
If you know me at all, you know I LOVE mysteries and suspense (with a touch of humor and romance!). So it is with real pleasure that I welco...
"I can write a book." "I have an idea. Can you use it in a book?" "Anyone can write a book." Really? Wha...