Sick last week, just about all I did was sleep, take medicine and moan and groan.
So it's safe to say I accomplished little, if anything during that period.
But I'm feeling better this week, and it's time to get to work again.
What's on my to-do list this week?
- Water plants.
- Set a few of the lighter ones outside on the porch for light and fresh air.
- Get dishes out of sink (yeah, I know!)
- Reorganize kitchen just a little
- prepare and hem two dresses, one which will be my Easter dress for Sunday.
- work on blogs
- get through my mountain of emails
- work on my novel
- send out some checks
- prepare easy meals this week
- pack bags for a few days away w/hubby and Son #2 and his family
- Finish buying items for Easter baskets for Blake and Wesley and Sunday School children
- Organize my scrapbooking material--again.
- Shop for necessary items.
- Enjoy some "downtime" w/family
- Contemplate working in garden...hmmm. Maybe. :)
Not too hard to do, right? Some of it has already been checked off; others will be finished shortly, but most will be completed, seeing as it needs done THIS week. Lol.
What's on your "to-do" list? Will you get it finished this week?