Wednesday, August 02, 2017

I Love You, Honey!

Ten Reasons I Love YOU!


He's my brave and strong hero--
even when he hangs with pirates! 



Hubby, the cook. Can create a mean meal when he wants to!



Hubby, the hard worker. Likes a job well done.



He loves animals.
Anyone who cares about them says a lot to me.



He enjoys having fun!



The birthday boy has aged well. :)



Faithful in his tasks



He loves his grandchildren



He trained his sons right!




He still loves me.
THAT is saying a LOT!!


Happy anniversary, Hubby!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Happy anniversary, Carole!

Caroline said...

Thanks, Gail. 41 years. That's a long time! :)

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...