- paying a good deed forward. Recently we had a couple in front of us at a drive-thru pay for our meal.
- buying the woman you love what she loves: flowers and mints. Hubby does that often. Love that man back.
- playing ridiculous games with grandson. Like: "play I'm a dog and I get on the sofa, Gwandma."
- helping said grandson's ear to quit hurting by my attention and some great essential oils.
- preparing meals my family loves
- smiling at a frowning clerk
- taking a deep breath when other drivers tempt me to be impatient
- sharing God's love when it's hard or I'm scared. Even when I don't believe I've done wrong, but being the first (and sometimes only) person to say "I'm sorry."
Sunday, February 25, 2018
Sunday Morning Peace: Love
We love our Readers! So the following authors are giving away books! For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given…[KJV] Th...
If you know me at all, you know I LOVE mysteries and suspense (with a touch of humor and romance!). So it is with real pleasure that I welco...
"I can write a book." "I have an idea. Can you use it in a book?" "Anyone can write a book." Really? Wha...
Why Read? * Pleasure. What fun to find an author whose books we love! * Relaxation. What better way to lose ourselves in a book from...