- paying a good deed forward. Recently we had a couple in front of us at a drive-thru pay for our meal.
- buying the woman you love what she loves: flowers and mints. Hubby does that often. Love that man back.
- playing ridiculous games with grandson. Like: "play I'm a dog and I get on the sofa, Gwandma."
- helping said grandson's ear to quit hurting by my attention and some great essential oils.
- preparing meals my family loves
- smiling at a frowning clerk
- taking a deep breath when other drivers tempt me to be impatient
- sharing God's love when it's hard or I'm scared. Even when I don't believe I've done wrong, but being the first (and sometimes only) person to say "I'm sorry."
Sunday, February 25, 2018
Sunday Morning Peace: Love