- paying a good deed forward. Recently we had a couple in front of us at a drive-thru pay for our meal.
- buying the woman you love what she loves: flowers and mints. Hubby does that often. Love that man back.
- playing ridiculous games with grandson. Like: "play I'm a dog and I get on the sofa, Gwandma."
- helping said grandson's ear to quit hurting by my attention and some great essential oils.
- preparing meals my family loves
- smiling at a frowning clerk
- taking a deep breath when other drivers tempt me to be impatient
- sharing God's love when it's hard or I'm scared. Even when I don't believe I've done wrong, but being the first (and sometimes only) person to say "I'm sorry."
Sunday, February 25, 2018
Sunday Morning Peace: Love
Cat My cat is quiet. She moves without a sound. Sometimes she stretches herself into curving on tiptoe. Sometimes she crouc...
Christmas has come and gone. The new year, January 1, 2019, has come and gone. It's time to put those "after-the-holidays-blues...
What are your plans for 2019? Work harder? Save more? Gain a promotion? Increase your income? All good resolutions. B...
Do You Know this? German tradition holds that if the sun comes out on Candlemas, the precursor to Groundhog Day, the hedgehog (or badg...