- I love the resilient trees, though budding, endure the continued harsh weather that struggles to remain in control even when Spring is pushing back and subtlely demanding its time of focus
- I love the sight of the first shoots of daffodils, hyacinths thrusting their stems through the warming ground.
- I love the fun of St. Patrick's Day, the green, and those who take the day seriously and enjoy that patron's special day.
- And what about the planning and searching for new plants to use this season in your flower or vegetable gardens? I dream through the catalogs or online of my gardens aspiring to look like those showcasing the professionals.
- Adore the warmer weather.
- Love the greening fields