Friday, August 17, 2018

Rambling Friday...A New Blog--Sort of!


Good Morning, Sunshine!

Well, actually, the sunshine isn't shining today, but it's a cool morning and I have a good feeling, so for now, that's enough to know I'm alive, fairly healthy, and God loves me.

Back in the middle of summer, I took a hiatus from blogging to think about where I want to go with my blog. I was ready for a change!!

Here's what I propose for the future Sunnybank Secrets blog: 


  1. Sundays (Sunday Sunshine) will continue as short quotes, poems, thoughts, and pictures. 
  2. Wednesdays (Serious Wednesdays), I will focus on writing tips, brief articles on writing, interviews with fellow authors, brief promotions, etc. Sometimes there may also be prizes given away for participation.
  3. Fridays (Friday Ramblings) will consist of my personal ramblings, or that from a guest writer occasionally, or even a few miscellaneous thoughts from here and there. It may contain articles about my personal life, writing life, musings on writing, grandsons, life in general, humor takes, spiritual thoughts, etc. 


Note: I may make adjustments as I learn how well certain posts are doing.




Hang in there, Readers. It's all good!!
Here's to a Great Dawning!










No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...