Friday, August 31, 2018

Rambling Fridays: My Favorite Worker

I've watched him for years.


My husband, of course. For this post, I want to praise him on his work ethics.

He's in the ministry, but he's also a carpenter--and, as I call him, a jack-of-all-trades. There's not much that he can not do. Let me list a few ways he's shown to be a good worker:


  1. Trustworthy. Time after time, people hire him because they can trust him in and at their home. Whether they are at home or at work, left alone on his own (and/or with his helpers), he can be trusted to do what he's contracted to do, not steal what is not his, and not be nosy. 
  2. Hard worker. At certain hourly jobs, other workers have tried to encourage him to slow down to make the job last longer. But he keeps at his steady pace. He makes sure to give one hundred percent to whatever job he tackles. He sets the goals needed to complete the job and follows through.
  3. Motivated. He doesn't need someone over him to make sure the job gets done in a timely manner. He knows what needs doing and keeps at it till it is achieved.
  4. Good attitude. He doesn't grumble and complain about the work he's doing. 
  5. Good communicator. He makes sure that everyone involved knows what their job is and does it. He holds accountability, not only to himself, but those working for him, and the employer--that all understands.
  6. Flexible. He is able to adapt if plans need to be changed. 
What do you consider a good worker?



Thank you, hubby, 
for being such a good example and provider. 

Happy Labor Day weekend!











3 comments:

Sherry Carter said...

Charlie is the same way, although he can be a bit of a procrastinator. ;)

Your posts are on facebook? We're friends but I don't see them. Do you see mine? I'll check and see if we're linked on G+. I want to clear out my email box and unsubscribe to your email notifications but I don't want to if I won't see them otherwise.

Caroline said...

The only way they're on FB is when I share them--usually on my author page. I see yours when I get an email notification. :) Always enjoy them.

Oh, btw, if you're free, I'm having a fb party for one of my WWII books that's been out for awhile, but was invited so I tho't what's it going to hurt? :)

Join us if you can. Link to the party:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1950789728321014/?active_tab=about

Link to my author page:
https://www.facebook.com/CaroleBrown.author/

Have a good day!

Arlene said...

That is the only way to be as a Christian in everything. JC IS the way. We have great husbands.

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...