Friday, September 28, 2018

Rambling Friday: You Can Count Me Crazy...

You can count me crazy if you like. I don't mind. But some blessings to me are simple, some profound, and some just downright unbelievable.  Today, I want to talk about a few simple ones that make my heart happy.



New towels. Yeah, we're remodeling. Hubby painted our bathrooms in the warm colors I wanted. I
decorated with accessories I loved, AND I just bought new towel sets in the colors that I wanted. I love looking at them.






An old refinished desk. Yes! I've been waiting on this project to get finished forever. And now it's done, sitting in front of the window upstairs, with one single item on it--my new salt lamp. More will come when I know what I want, but for today, I'm happy with what is done.




About two hours of sunshine yesterday after a week or more of heavy rain. Simple. Yes, this one is, but a beautiful sight to see the sun!





Child hugs. This one really makes my heart happy. The best of these four by far. How much do I love this youngest grandchild? I can't measure it. Only God knows. And I super thank him for Jonathan.



Whatever my blessings are today, I want to continue to be thankful for them. 


What's YOUR blessing today?

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...