Friday, February 15, 2019

Rambling Friday: The Taste of Candy

In February we celebrate Valentine's Day, and many people buy sweets for their sweeties.
(Hence the topic today)

For Christmas this year, I received a Nut Roll, one of those gigantic ones that you can slice into multiple pieces and enjoy for days on end. It's one of my favorite candies. I also love mints, and chocolate with nuts, such as Pecan Delights, PayDays, Snickers and Almond Joys.

I don't consider myself a candy fanatic. I'm picky about which I want to eat. Same with desserts, but that's another story for another day.

Now my husband will eat any kind (almost) anytime. Whether it's his favorite or not. I shake my head, admonish him...and tell him to stay out of my stash. Lol

Because though I spread my candy nibbles out over days, weeks and months, he would devour it all within a much shorter time.

So what's your favorite candy? And are you consumed with sweets or can eat them in moderation? 

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...