Friday, July 05, 2019

Rambling Friday: The Face of a Child

I do believe there are few things more wonderful than a child. Big eyes, expressive faces, laughing/sad/angry mouths, skipping legs, chubby legs, skinny ones too. As I always say: they are God's gift.


Enjoy these that I share with you today of a few favorite children I love:

"I'm busy, Gwandma!"


"Are you sure he won't bite?"



Brothers forever!



I might be little but I still don't want those carrots!


"I'm just not sure I can do this, Gwandpa!"


Sunburned cheeks, "all in" in the sandbox!



Summertime enjoyment


What's your favorite child picture?
Share if you like!

Spend a day with a child.
Make a difference in his/her life.
Experience the difference in YOUR life!


2 comments:

Sherry Carter said...

Cute kids!

My grandbabies are now 9 and 7! Where did the time go?

Caroline said...

Thank you, Sherry! Kids are the best! Growing up way to fast.

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...