Friday, May 29, 2020

Rambling Friday: The End!

Are there any happier words to write for an author than "The End"?

I think not.

Now I'm not talking about my personal life nor my spiritual life. I'm talking about my writing life. And when I say, I'm delirious with delight at writing those two simple words, I mean it! :) 

Having a rather unfruitful 2019 in accomplishing much writing, this year has been a total delight when I set my goals and finish a 90,000-word fiction book in about two and a half months.

Amazing! I'm on a roll!

MORE information on the book (and it's a doozy!) later.

I must remember: editing slows me down. Promotions will slow me down. BUT...





I have my Chore and Word Crawl list, and...
I can do this!

Happiness!

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...