Friday, June 05, 2020

Rambling Friday: A Writing Suggestion!

I'm on a writing spree!

Last year was a bust...well, as for my writing. Too much to do, too many problems needing to be solved, too much un-inspiring days: make for an impossible writing year. But...

this year!

My very good friend, my forever friend, suggested a list that she uses and shared with me. I call mine: Carole's Chore and Word Crawl. Let me show you an example:

Carole's Chore & Word Crawl
Friday, June 5, 2020

Rise, shower, dress, 30 mins:  

Devotions, 1 hr:  

Breakfast, 30 mins:

Open email, Open MS, 5 mins:  

Delete 10 emails:

Write 100 words

Sweep, 20 mins:  

Write 200 words:  

Ect.

Word Count for the day:  
Overall word count:  



This isn't a complete list, but it gives you an idea of how I'm accomplishing my goals this year.
Of course, life interrupts, tiredness sets in after a hectic weekend. Sometimes I have to adjust my list But on the whole, it's been super amazingly successful for me.

Happy writing! 




No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...