Friday, July 10, 2020

Rambling Friday: Updates on my Life!

Hey!
I thought I'd take this Rambling Friday post
(late, I know!)
and share what's happening now
and in the near future
with my life.



First:

This sale will go on through September 9th! 
Knight in Shining Apron, the second book in 
The Appleton, WV Romantic Mystery series
is in this collection.

If you haven't read this series,
then check it out! 

***

Next:
I'm featuring my two books from
The Spies of WWII series
WITH
a surprise announcement in store! 

My hour starts at 5:30!  Monday, July 13!
I will be giving away several nice prizes
(including the books in the meme above!)


***

I'm visiting several blogs this month
promoting 
CALEB'S DESTINY

July 14th at Jodie Wolfe's blog:
More details will follow.



July 16th I'll be at Sandra M. Hart's 
Historical blog:
talking about CALEB'S Destiny
and history



Michelle Levigne's blog,
Date to be announced soon! 



PLUS!
Progress on our remodeling!!!




That's it for now.
Have a great week, and
HAPPY READING!






No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...