Friday, August 07, 2020

Friday Ramblings: Happy Anniversary to US!

Happy Anniversary to Us! 
We look so young, and we were!
We were so in love, and still are!
He's my favorite person in the whole wide world, 
and always will be.

He brings me flowers,
writes me love notes,
tries to make me happy,
tells me I look pretty,
holds my hand,
opens the car door for me.

He's an example to me.
He's my hero,
my lover,
my best friend,
my sons' father who consider him their best friend,
We all look up to him.

And I still love him so much! 

Happy Anniversary, Hubby!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Happy Anniversary! 💗

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...