Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Serious Wednesday: The Launch is Over!

 It's been a hectic few weeks, or should I say months, preparing for the release of my newest novel: 

Sing Until You Die, Book 3 of The Spies of WWII series. 

As I read and enjoyed the responses from the attendees at the Book Party last night, I appreciated those who attended, those who support and love my books, appreciated their enthusiasm and their love of reading. 

Authors may pen their thoughts, their ideas and creations, but without readers? 

So thank you, readers and lovers of fiction books! You are worth your weight in gold, and I, for one appreciate your patronage and support! 

God bless! 

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...