- Washington D.C. during the cherry blossom time?
- The New England states during Autumn?
- Florida during winter?
- Caroline (not me) went to Paris.
- She followed Andy.
- Andy went because he had his first art show (oil paintings) there.
- She'd sent him away from home in West Virginia because she was unreasonably (she thought it was reasonable, but you know, when you want your own way, well, sometimes you can get very unreasonable.) angry at him.
- She repented her hasty and abrupt and foolish action, and on the advice of a friend and brother, flew there (chasing him, but, oh, well, love does some funny things sometimes.)
- She saw him with a cute red head. (oh, no)
- Thought the worst!
- Left scene.
- Brother cued Andy in.
- Andy followed her.
- Sang to her in the rain. (Ah, romance)
- They both lived happily ever after.
There you have it: a very slight, boring, cut-to-the-teeth abbreviation, simple, and undetailed description of one woman and one man's romance story.
Someday, maybe you can read the whole thing. (Clearing throat here . . .) Look for it on the bookshelves, but don't hold your breath. It's not published . . . yet!
Happy Valentines Day!
Whine less, breathe more
Talk less, say more
Hate less, love more
And all good things are yours.