Promised you more. Here they are:
- In Missouri, a man must have a permit to shave. Don't they love beards down that way?
- The law states that more than 3000 sheep cannot be herded down Hollywood Blvd. at any one time.
- In Illinois, the law is that a car must be driven with the steering wheel. What?
- California law prohibits a woman from driving a car while dressed in a housecoat. Better that than some outfits!
- In Memphis, Tennessee, a woman is not to drive a car unless a man warns approaching motorists or pedestrians by walking in front of the car that is being driven. They really take women driving serious!
- In Tennessee it's against the law to drive a car while sleeping. A real no-brainer!
- In New York, it is against the law for a blind person to drive an automobile. Surely, they wouldn't do that, now do you think?
- In Georgia, it's against the law to slap a man in the front of the back. Well, where else?
- In Kentucky, it's the law that a person must take a bath once a year. Unfair, I says, unfair!
- In Utah, birds have the right of way on any public highway. That's why I saw so many cars stopped!
Dream as if you'll live forever.
Live as if you'll die today.