Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I Need Something Fun Today!


How about some more word fun?

Some of my favorite things are:

Trees:
  • Oak
  • Dogwood
  • Sassafras
  • weeping willow
Cowboys:
  • big hats
  • rough
  • hard-working
Cars:
  • My 69 Mustang
  • Antique cars
  • Jeeps
  • fast cars
States:
  • Ohio
  • Arizona
  • New Mexico
  • Idaho
  • Montana
  • Virginia
  • Tennessee
  • West Virginia
Dogs:
Ha, most of them. Here's a few:
  • Collie
  • Jack Russell
  • German Shepherd
  • King Charles Spaniard
  • Taffy, Noah, Molly, Mackie
Flowers:
  • roses
  • lilacs
  • sage
  • geraniums
  • pansies
  • lily of the valleys
  • iris
  • lilies
  • daisies
  • carnations
  • petunias
  • holly hocks
  • gladiolas
  • honey suckle
  • peonies
  • sweet peas
  • morning glories
  • phlox
  • primroses
  • asters
  • four 0 clocks
  • red buds
  • yellow bushes
  • sweet williams

I could go on and on. I wanted to see how long you'd read. . .

Have a great evening!

Quote:
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. --Winnie the Pooh

Blessings

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...