- In North Carolina, it is against the law for dogs and cats to fight. (Try telling that to them!)
- In Singapore, it is illegal to chew gum. (But not tobacco?)
- In Cleveland, Ohio, it is unlawful to leave chewing gum in public places. (This is one of those "duh" ones)
- In Virgina, chickens can not lay eggs before 8 a.m. and must be done before 4 p.m. (Who thinks up these laws anyway? Oh, yeah, our politicians.)
- In New York, it is against the law for children to pick up or collect cigarette and cigar butts. (Yuck!)
- In Massachusetts, it is against the law to put tomatoes in clam chowder. (Too bad)
- In Washington state, you can't carry a concealed weapon that is over 6 feet in length. (My, that person has a long pocket! How else can it be concealed?)
- In Michigan, married couples must live together or be imprisoned. (Is that a fact?)
Well, there you have it. The all time crazy laws of all time.
Can anyone beat these?
On the road to success, you can be sure of one thing: There is never a crowd on the extra mile.