Monday, October 13, 2008

Things to Do

I'm a list maker. If I don't I can't remember what I need to get done. I don't always get everything on my list done, but generally, I get three-fourths done. That's progress. For me.

Here's a few things I'd like to get done this fall. That means before Thanksgiving. Will I reach my goal? Maybe. Probably some of them will get done. Not all.

  • Lose weight. (LOL)
  • Finish this romantic suspense that keeps growing and growing.
  • Finish the cozy that's been on my literary shelf for several months while I've been trying to finish the suspense.
  • Work some more on hubby & my suspense collaboration.

  • Finish a journal for hubby's work
  • Begin a personal journal on certain things that I've wanted to start forever.
  • Clean up my gardens before it gets too cold.
  • Do research for hubby.
  • Think about Christmas.

That's a partial list. How about you? What's your subconscious goals? Do you make lists?

Have a great day!



Quote:
Anywhere is walking distance if you have the time. --Steven Wright


Blessings

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...