Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Thought on Marketing

I've been trying to come up with a good topic that I can use as a marketing tool for ME. In other words, I need a topic that I can speak on that will be interesting and vitally important to writers. A topic that I can use to speak at mini writing conferences and seminars after I'm published, if not before.

I've thought about writers and their health. Would that be the same old, same old? Boring? How could I make it different and unusual?

Anyone with other ideas for topics?
Help me out here.


Quote:
I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else. --Dolly Parton

Blessings

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...