. . . work at it.
- It is always better to fail in doing something than to excel in doing nothing.
- Good resolutions are like babies crying in church: they should be carried out immediately. --Charles M. Sheldon
- The past should be a springboard, not a hammock. --Edmond Burke
- The secret of success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching.
- Don't be content to be the chip off the old block-be the old block itself. --Winston Churchill
- Don't ask, "What if it doesn't work?" Ask instead, "What if it does?"
AND . . .
Many of us have heard opportunity knocking at our door, but by the timee we unhooked the chain, pushed back the bolt, turned two locks, and shut off the burglar alarm--it was gone!
Three more questions for Stephanie Morrill's interview contest:
- What's Stephanie's husband's name?
- What state does Stephanie live in?
- Who's Stephanie's publisher?
Comment with your answers!