Tuesday, April 06, 2010



Blog Award 
and All That Fun Stuff

 
 Trinity Rose recently gave me the above super award. Thank you!

If you'd like to check out her blog, go here . . .
 

 

Here are some other great bloggers to whom I'd like to give this award:

From the Heart by the agents of Hartline Agency
Writing Roseanna by Roseanna White
Go Teen Writers  by Stephanie Morrill
Mary's Musings by Mary Proctor
Writer's Wanderings by Karen Robbins
~~~~~Celtic Voices by Cindy Thomson
Audience of One  by Jeanette Levellie
the imperfect journey by Jill
Favorite PASTimes
International Christian Fiction Writers  
On the Write Track  by Lynda Schab 
The Porch Swing Chronicles  by Lisa Hess
Life as a Missionary Kid  by Austin
Kathryn Page Camp
I Dream Of Writing For God  by Sharon Lavy
 
 
And some fun things about me, that you may know or not; that you may find interesting--or not, but either way, here they are . . .
  • I like to write suspense, the creepier, the better, BUT a good romance that touches my heart and soul is super too.
  • I'm a picky reader: not that the writer has to meet certain rules, but that they have to satisfy the craving inside me to stir me in some way.
  • I love my hot tub!
  • I'm still in love with my husband.
  • I enjoy traveling, but home is nice too.
  • Autumn, followed closely by Spring, is my fav season.
  • I love chocolate with nuts and gooey stuff inside.


Here are the rules for this award, be sure and take them if I gave your blog this award:
  1. Thank and link to the person who gave you the award.
  2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers that you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.
  3. Contact those blogs and let them know they've won.
  4. State 7 things about yourself.
Most of all, have fun!

Blessings

No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...